We have an huge earlybirdjuly offer if you book onto one of our courses before 15th July!
On our courses you get….
Midwife taught Hypnobirthing classes
What will I learn?
- What options are available to you in Lancashire- and how to understand the British healthcare system.
- How best to support your growing baby and move into the best position in pregnancy, labour and birth using the teachings of Rubozo and the brilliant course Align Your Baby by Anthonissa Moger.
- Massage techniques so your birthing partner can soothe you, boost your natural endorphins and oxytocin (thankfully I was able to teach my husband just in time!).
- Aromatherapy for your birth-what is best to use at what time.
- Hypnobirthing as a tool to naturally boost calm and reduce fear in birth, to support labours natural process but also to continue to support your birth whether induced or planned caesarean.
- Deep relaxation to practice in pregnancy and use during labour-we work through visualisations and make affirmation cards in class for you.
- Build the confidence of your partner to best support you in labour and learn and talk about what you want and what choices you may face.
- Throughout the course we will use evidence based practice and current guidelines to support your knowledge and help you make informed choices with your healthcare provider.
- Small classes enable plenty of time for personal reflection and 1:1 questions.
Investment – £260
- 8 full hours of teaching plus home projects with teaching content as described above
- Birth affirmation cards
- Class manual and home workbook
- Hypnobirthing relaxation MP3’s to practice with
- Created by you massage oil with aromatherapy oils
- Super brilliant Align Your Baby online course created by Anthonissa Moger:-The Hypnobirthing Midwife. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-x7VCPhTg
- A beautiful mum to be pack, with gorgeous supplies from Whoopsie Daisy and bespoke treats for you
- Whatsapp group for ongoing support
- KG Hypnobirthing Book and access to online KG community
- Ongoing telephone support
- A postnatal visit in your home to reflect on your birth experience
- Free postnatal mums group to support your new mum journey
- Priority booking for pregnancy relaxation and yoga classes, at Studio One Yoga
If you would like to book a course to start your Hypnobirthing journey with Connect Hypnobirthing click here