Bookings Terms and Conditions
- You may cancel your antenatal course booking at any time by letting us know of the cancellation by email.
- If you cancel more than six weeks before the start of the Course then you will receive a full refund, less £20 to cover our administration cost.
- If you cancel between four and six weeks before the start of the antenatal course we will refund 50% of the cost.
- If you cancel less than two weeks before the start of the course then no refund will be given. However if your baby is born before the course start date we can offer a full refund at any point up until the course begins.
- After you have attended the first class, no refunds will be offered.
- We require a minimum number of 6 participants to run group courses.
- If we have not reached this number, we reserve the right to cancel the course. A full refund will be given in these circumstances and we will do our best to accommodate you on another class.
- Unforeseen Circumstances. If for any reason we need to reschedule a session you will be given as much notice as possible. In the unlikely event that the course venue needs to be altered, a new venue will be located within 10 miles of the original. In these circumstances no refund will be offered.
- Under exceptional circumstances, we may need to cancel your booking. If we do we will always try to offer you a suitable alternative. If you choose not to accept this, we will offer you a full refund.
All our courses are taught by qualified, practicing midwives. They will give general educational advice about pregnancy and childbirth. Individual particular advice on your own current pregnancy and wellbeing cannot be given under any circumstances and clients must take queries about their own personal health or pregnancy to their Community Midwife, GP, Obstetrician or other appropriate health professional.
Our course has been designed to be up to date and factually correct at the time of teaching and to represent the current accepted professional standards with regard to general maternity advice.
Connect Hypnobirthing cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury to any person or property arising out of or resulting from attendance at our classes. You are particularly advised to take care of all personal property and possessions.
Connect Hypnobirthing Courses have been designed as a supplement to the information, advice and general instruction offered by the local NHS Trust. All course material provided is for general information purposes only and should not under any circumstances be construed in any way as being particular individual medical advice or instruction.
Connect Hypnobirthing reserves the right to decline any application to attend any of its classes.
If you, or your partner, feel unwell whilst in attendance at the sessions you should immediately seek the advice of your midwife, GP or other appropriate health professional.
When booking a class with us, you will be subscribed to our mailing list. You may unsubscribe from this at any time.